XANGA THERAPY: THE SPIRITUAL MOLECULE THAT SHARPENS YOUR MINDSET
Xanga is a herbal compound used for medicinal purposes as it contains different ingredients of natural origin.
This article will explain everything you need about Xanga, its definition, use, benefits, and side effects.
Therapies that may interest you
WHAT IS XANGA?
WHERE DOES XANGA COME FROM?
HOW DOES XANGA THERAPY WORK?
BENEFITS OF XANGA THERAPY
Xanga used for medicinal and spiritual purposes can provide valuable benefits for the life of the patient. However, we always recommend not to use it to treat psychiatric problems. Among the benefits we find:
- It helps relieve depression, sadness, and mistrust
- Eliminate suicidal thoughts
- It helps to release stress on a physical and mental level
- Helps improve understanding
- Free the mind of limiting beliefs
- It opens the mind, helping the development of communication
- Works as a catalyst for change to aid other therapy processes
- Works as an aid for addiction treatment
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF XANGA
Being a compound with potent compounds such as DMT, when ingesting it, you can feel some side effects that can vary in intensity and duration depending on the patient; these are generally:
- Threw up
- Cold or hot
- Blurred vision
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF USING XANGA?
XANGA IS AN EXCELLENT COMPLEMENT FOR PARALLEL THERAPIES
Although this compound can help itself, it is advisable to complement other types of therapies such as Ayahuasca or Ibogaine. It is also widely used to complete the treatments to eliminate addictions since ingesting it sporadically after finishing the treatments can help control the patient.
We also invite you to read about our other therapies to choose the one that suits you best or even combines it with Xanga for better results.